Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Great expectations

Okay, my expectations are not those of someone anticipating a gigantic payday in five weeks. Don't get me wrong. I'm not depressed about it. I'm so excited to see how the pennies stack up.

The first day? I'm pretty sure I've got that nailed. The first week, in fact, seems like it will be a cake walk. I mean, seriously, it's only a grand total of $1.27.

Week Two? I think $162 is still doable, although it's definitely more of a challenge.

Week Three is clearly where things are going to start to get hairy. Coming up with $20,800 over a week's time? Let's call me "hopeful" but not necessarily "optimistic."

The real treasure for me is to see just how far the experiment can go. How close I can get to the ideal.

And more than that. I want to know exactly how much I'm taking for granted every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment