Monday, November 2, 2009

Two more down

Pennies #2 and #3 have been scored and tallied.

There I was. Doing laundry. Because I have an almost-two-year-old son, so I do a lot of laundry. All the time with the laundry. So you'd think I'd be better at it. I'm not.

That means, I don't always clean out the pockets. And I have the ink-stained and lipsticked former clothes/current cleaning rags to prove it.

But in the interest of our experiment, I have embraced the idea of attention to pocket detail. And it netted me two cents from my husband's pants at 10:12 a.m. His loss is my coppery gain.

Day 2 total: $0.03

Day 4 single day goal: $0.04

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog,I made my own similar blog where I start of with a penny and by buying, selling and then rei nvesting profit I see how much money I can make thepennyexperiment.blogspot.com
    good luck with your task,
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Bren. What a great idea. I'll have to check your blog out!

    ReplyDelete